- Tuesday, September 9, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Editing: Final Cut Pro X
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
AccessVision is pleased to announce that we will be furnishing Battle Creek area fans with complete televised coverage of high school baseball, softball and girl’s soccer games this spring.
Each game will be videotaped during the week for air Comcast Channels 17 & 917 and AT&T Uverse Channel 99 that Saturday at 9 a.m. and 7 p.m., Sunday at 3 p.m. and will air for a fourth time Monday at 4 p.m., unless otherwise noted *.
Final Cut Pro X is the latest version of Apple’s pro non-linear editor. Built to meet the needs of today’s creative editors, it breaks free from the restrictions of old-fashioned timeline tracks. A dynamic editing interface lets you experiment freely while working with extraordinary speed and precision.
Final Cut Pro X features 64-bit processing, which means it can natively handle high definition footage, display effects without rendering and, in general, just do everything faster.
These new lights are smaller, lighter and use less energy than traditional tungsten lights. They can run on AC power or Sony camcorder batteries. LED lights are safer than traditional lights because they don’t get hot and don’t require bulbs to be changed. Built-in dimmers give you more control of your lighting. For more information, check out http://www.lowel.com/blender/